Marcus and David Yoder were born and raised in the Amish heartland of Arthur, Illinois. Growing up on a farm with a carpenter father, they naturally enjoyed building things that last. With their love of carpentry and great friendship as brothers, Marcus and David launched D&M Construction in 2016, and rebranded as I-57 Roofing in 2020.
At I-57 Roofing, our goal is to be the premium roofing service company in the state. We sit down with our customers and help them pick the best roofing solution for their needs, whether the traditional look of quality architectural asphalt shingles, energy-saving roof coatings that can restore and prolong the life of commercial and industrial roofing systems, or the incomparable durability of standing seam metal roofs fabricated on-site and customized to each roof.
We are licensed, bonded, and insured. Let us protect you and your building with an I-57 Roof!
The Metal Roofing Experts
At I-57 Roofing, we provide residential and commercial metal roofing solutions. Our knowledge and experience ensure you receive the highest quality metal roofing system for your home or business. Today’s metal roofs employ modern technological advances to guarantee long-lasting sustainability and added curb appeal.
To schedule a free consultation, contact I-57 Roofing today.
The Advantages Of Choosing Metal Roofing
Metal roofing provides numerous outstanding benefits, including the following:
- Durability. In adverse weather conditions, metal performs better than other types of roofing. Metal roofing does not rust or crack and maintains a higher impact-resistance factor than almost every other material.
- Energy efficiency. Metal roofing reflects sunlight, acting as an impenetrable barrier to keep a building’s interior cool in warm weather.
- Environmentally friendly. Primarily forged from biodegradable materials, metal roofing also possesses 100% recyclability at the end of its life.
- Fire resistant. Constructed from non-combustible material, metal safeguards against fire far more than most roofing alternatives. Metal roofing effectively retards the spread of fire because it will not spark and ignite into flames.
- Lightweight. Because metal weighs far less than other types of roofing (such as tile or concrete), buildings with metal experience far less long-term structural strain.
- Longevity. Metal lasts up to 3 times as long as asphalt shingle roofing. Typically, metal roofing possesses a lifespan of 50+ years and, in many cases, can sustain up to 100 years.
- Minimal maintenance. Virtually unaffected by external elements like wind, heat, rain, and snow, metal requires less maintenance than nearly every other roofing material. Metal roofs rarely need repair.
Why More Homeowners Select Standing Seam Metal Roofing
Homeowners have many options when it comes to metal roofing. Standing seam metal roofing distinguishes itself from other alternatives for numerous reasons. If you have been thinking about replacing your home’s roof, consider the following factors:
- Enhanced curb appeal. Standing seam metal provides an attractive appearance because it presents a clean and modern with sleek, straight lines. We conceal fasteners to ensure a smooth facade.
- Wide variety of color choices. Historically, metal roofing lacked color options. The limited palette deterred most homeowners from reasonably considering metal. Today, customized color options allow you to select virtually any color you prefer.
- Increased resale value. A recent study supported the conclusion that homeowners who install standing seam metal roofing recover nearly all of the costs associated with the installation when they sell their homes. The roof not only pays for itself, but it meaningfully increases the overall value of your home substantially.
- Customizability. Many homes face complex challenges based on their design or location. Lower-pitch homes benefit from standing seam metal because it provides minimal maintenance. Standing seam metal also enables homeowners to attach snow guards or solar panels more easily than other roofing alternatives.
Considering Corrugated Metal Roofing
As the most economical metal roofing option available, corrugated metal is an excellent alternative to standing seam. At I-57 Roofing, we routinely install a version of corrugated metal roofing (g-rib) on residential homes and commercial buildings. This type of roofing offers similar benefits as standing seam and may be the affordable solution for your next roofing project.
Contact I-57 today for more information.