Marcus and David Yoder were born and raised in the Amish heartland of Arthur, Illinois. Growing up on a farm with a carpenter father, they naturally enjoyed building things that last. With their love of carpentry and great friendship as brothers, Marcus and David launched D&M Construction in 2016, and rebranded as I-57 Roofing in 2020.
At I-57 Roofing, our goal is to be the premium roofing service company in the state. We sit down with our customers and help them pick the best roofing solution for their needs, whether the traditional look of quality architectural asphalt shingles, energy-saving roof coatings that can restore and prolong the life of commercial and industrial roofing systems, or the incomparable durability of standing seam metal roofs fabricated on-site and customized to each roof.
We are licensed, bonded, and insured. Let us protect you and your building with an I-57 Roof!
TPO Flat Roofing
TPO Flat Roofing
Commonly known as TPO, thermoplastic polyolefin consists of a fabricated membrane of two rubbers – polypropylene and ethylene-propylene. These rubbers combine to form a flat, single-ply sheet that reflects heat away from your structure. TPO roofing is valuable to commercial building owners, property managers, and even homeowners seeking an affordable alternative to PVC, EPDM, BUR, MBR, or other more expensive flat roofing materials.
A popular commercial roofing material actively gaining widespread industry acceptance, TPO technology continues to advance rapidly. The National Roofing Contractors Association (NRCA) estimates that TPO currently commands 40% of the commercial roofing market share. When considering your next roof replacement project, consult a knowledgeable roofing contractor experienced with installing TPO. At I-57 Roofing, we routinely install TPO roofing.
Contact I-57 Roofing today to schedule a no-obligation initial consultation.
The Advantages Of Choosing TPO Roofing
- Affordability. More cost-effective than most roofing alternatives, TPO is a budget-friendly option, especially for buildings with extensive square footage.
- Eco-Friendliness. Constructed from recycled materials, TPO remains 100% recyclable at its end-of-life and is the optimal green roofing solution.
- Minimal Maintenance. TPO roofing consistently demonstrates a strong aversion to molding and mildewing. With proper installation, it also does not rust easily.
- Durability. TPO roofing withstands long-term ultraviolet light from the sun. It also expresses a high resistance to fire, hail, wind, punctures, and tears.
- Elasticity. TPO provides substantial installation flexibility for roofs with multiple angles, obstacles, and impediments (such as vents, chimneys, and skylights).
- Energy Efficiency. Because TPO roofing easily reflects sunlight, your building’s interior remains cooler during the day; consequently, energy bills are reduced.
- Leak Protection. Properly welding TPO roofing seams together forms a virtually impenetrable barrier against water and moisture intrusion.
- Fast Installation. With its lightweight, flexible design, an expert roofer can install TPO roofing quickly and efficiently in as little as one day.
- Repairability. TPO roofing provides quick, easy repair should a seam fail. Commonly, deficient seams can be reinforced to extend a roof’s lifespan.
- Visual Appeal. TPO roofing presents a smooth, sleek aesthetic and comes in various solid colors that complement a building’s overall look and feel.
To learn more about the benefits of TPO roofing, contact I-57 Roofing today.
TPO Roofing FAQs
- How long does TPO roofing last? Properly maintained, a TPO roof can endure 20 years or more (often up to 30 years) before requiring replacement.
- Can TPO only be installed on a flat roof? Under the right circumstances, TPO could be placed on a sloped or pitched roof, including a residential home.
- How much does TPO roofing cost? Depending on where you live, TPO roofing typically costs between $5-12 per square foot, including materials and labor.
- Can any roofer install TPO roofing? AN EXPERT COMMERCIAL ROOFING COMPANY SHOULD BE HIRED because TPO is typically used in commercial settings.
- How do you clean a TPO roof? A standard low-power pressure washer usually cleans dirt and grime off easily to help preserve the roof’s reflective qualities.
Contact I-57 today to request a free TPO flat roofing quote.